Trainings cover the field of management, finance, entrepreneurship and law in two aspects – theory and implementation. Theoretical trainings are drawn up based on individual request or as an open variant – they allow for incorporating business knowledge or improvement in areas of choice in combination with practical usage (workshop method, emphasis on training). Training while project implementation for designed systems prepare the company employees technically and develop skills necessary for the functions required by the implemented system.
Due diligence is a vital step before the final decision on business purchase – to determine whether the figures reflect a true and objective picture of the company: its financial shape, assets, liabilities, equity, ability to generate income, to keep the market position or to expand. Due diligence may be limited to verifying the correctness of bookkeeping or reviewing assets but it may also be extended to evaluation of the whole business or effectiveness of the business strategy alone.
Does the company have potential to innovate and to successfully compete in the market? Strategy analysis answers this basic question. In the course of analysis the key competitive advantages are defined and the actual and expected market position of the company is defined. In the next stage further steps are defined on how to proceed in order to reach the target. The development strategy program is coordinating acquisition and use of the resources: human, technical and financial.
Is the back bone of an investment, especially important in the context of investment financing. It answers the question whether a given investment will generate profit and what is the pay-back period, which is why it is a standard requirement from financing institutions. It allows to verify investor intentions and to organize them in time and against the use of resources, it serves the investor as a programming and controlling tool for the investment process.
Controlling is a management support tool for executives, it offers access to real time figures from management accounting. Controlling, showing potential risks in achieving planned results – financial results – in time, allowing for prevention substantially minimizes business risk. The system allows for cost control (variable, fixed, direct, indirect), control over profitability and finances of the company, market and financial prognosis for given decisions outcome as well as changes in the environment, finding and using hidden reserves.
A company in the problem phase has to determine whether it is able to compete and generate income and what are the basic and inevitable changes, their cost and risk of failure. The restructuring package is to answer the above questions and determine whether changes are worth the effort and if yes, how to do it effectively and following that, introduces improvements. The major outcome of a restructuring program is regaining the ability to compete and to find and use reserves hidden in sales, costs and profitability, regaining financial liquidity, providing for debt servicing. The least one can expect is an objective, widely argued and in-depth answer whether changes are worthwhile, how much they will cost and what is the risk behind.
Feasibility study is carried out in order to estimate economic profitability of the investments and is addressed to potential investors, interested in return on capital investment, project sensitivity to changes in economy as well as internal and external project risks. Feasibility study usually includes such elements as profitability, demand for working capital, financing structure, sensitivity analyses, strategic analyses, enterprise evaluation. Its basic result is defining the level of the investment attractiveness and description of potential risks involved.
The company value is made of the value of its assets and reputation. It is optimal to manage the assets in such a way that would make external market conditions still increase this value, independently of the company’s activity. This is a number one postulate, often underestimated though. The second one and self-evident is such a type of profitability management which would make its assets work towards generating maximum income. The two postulates are obtained through a number of optimizing activities, using relevant sources of financing as well as the assets proper. The important thing is to determine what the activities are and how to control and manage the value of the company.
The main objective of the evaluation is estimating the company’s value or its part. It goes parallel to the assessment of the factors responsible for building the company value, and based on that preparation of the evaluation justification which will be valid through a few years’ prognosis. In most cases the assessment is requested by business owners, potential purchasers and investors, creditors and financial institutions. In order to objectify the recommended value of the business it is vital to chose the right evaluation method – it depends both on the company’s shape and on the objective of the evaluation itself. The outcome of the evaluation is definition of the value range in which the business value falls and recommendation of the final price of the entity’s real value.
Financing business enterprise and capital advisory
Business enterprises financing projects lead to working out safe and effective conditions for the use and return of cash resources from various financing sources necessary for business transactions, investment projects and other commercial activities. They need to perfectly match the character of the enterprise and to define the financing structure, schedule of using resources and the return of funds, variants of the enterprise financial analyses, lending conditions, profit distribution and risk minimisation (guarantees, collateral, controls). Providing for an effective control on the investment project by all involved parties considerably increases chances of success and minimises the risk of losing funds.
- quality standards gained through many years of experience,
- experience (know-how) and cooperation with financing institutions – over 20 years of market presence!
- customer trust:
- investors and developers,
- public institutions (on both central and local self-government level),
in our consultant’s competence effectiveness,
- company reputation which is a commitment,
- end to end service thanks to legal, accounting and audit support,
- customer relations based on many years of cooperation,
- reference and referral as the basic source of new customers and appreciation of those who are with us already.
- informative character, detailed advisory
- increased chances to obtain financing, support in negotiating with the bank and investors
- possibility of the project economic verification
organizing financing of business activity
- increased probability to obtain financing
- proven standards of documentation materials acknowledged by financing institutions
- personnel support while negotiating
- no need to assimilate requirements and procedures
- guarantee to meet formal requirements
- professional advisory in the economic and financial part of the project
- increased chances for obtaining financing
- possible transfer of the cost risk in the success-fee type of remuneration
- adequate choice on evaluation method
- reliable value indicator at take-over, transformations, purchase and sale transactions
- informative objective for the management board
- complexity of verification
- credibility of the information and its value in use
- solidity and correctness guaranteed by the auditor
- support of changes in ownership/capital structure
- multi-dimensional character of the analysis aiming at presenting the most realistic status of the entity and its value in the broad sense
- support of strategic management processes
- proven analytical methods
- combination of a broad timeline and detailed analyses
- undergoing reliable evaluations – defining target together with methodology of their implementation and control
- usability of the final document
- problem diagnosis, pointing out problem areas
- recommendation of solutions
- objective verification of the shape of the company
- complex frame analysis (legal, financial, economic)
- informative usability for the company
- fair and reliable picture of the status quo
- strict fulfilment of legal requirements
- cooperation with the evaluated company
- increased financial safety security through scrutinising cost and income
- fulfilment of informative requirements with respect to supervisory authorities
Advisory on Public-Private Partnership
- pointing out an alternative source of financing
- support of interchange between partners
- factual, substantial documentation which may come helpful while working on cooperation conditions
- informative usability
- facilitating regular own tasks of the public partner
- investment profitability assessment from the point of view of the private partner
ACTIVE BUSINESS SUPPRT
- business plans – plans for investment enterprises for investors and financing institutions
- feasibility studies
- organizing financing of business enterprise – preparation of documentation together with coordinating compiling attachments, analysis of financing conditions and contract draft, daily consultations and economic-financial advisory, participating in meetings and negotiations with the financing institution
- appraisals – for purchase or sales transactions, changes in ownership structure within the capital group, redemption of shares/stock, tax purposes, privatization analyses, informative function
- due diligence – financial and legal
- strategies – drawing up strategic analyses enabling definition of key factors in achieving competitive advantage and to define present day market position of the company,
- restructuring programs – drawing up restructuring programs, preparing drafts of composition agreement proceedings, preparation of accompanying documentation, supervision over process flow,
- strategies of development for the Local Government Units
Finance and equity advisory
- capital/funds transformation
- sales and purchase transactions as well as mergers – process preparation and control, evaluation of the enterprises, financial advisory, leading negotiating,
- privatization – financial and economic analysis, preparation of documents, legal analysis, evaluation and sales price recommendation,
- capital and financial strategies
Controlling and management
- implementation of controlling systems, end to end service for financial and budgetary process controlling
- profitability management
- training – leading customized training including topics from management, finance, entrepreneurship, law.
- advisory on public-private partnership (PPP) – in legal and business-financial context